If you're looking for simple updates to give your home a refreshed, updated feel without a large pricetag or days/weeks to accomplish, here are a few ideas that will make a big impact in your space!
1. Update Light Fixtures Lighting has the tendency to seriously outdate--or update--a space. Is it time to swap out some of the lighting in your home? Never underestimate the power (no pun intended) a light fixture can have in making a statement in a room!
2. Replace Cabinet Hardware This one quick update can make SUCH an impact in giving your kitchen or bathroom (or even a simple dresser) a whole new look!
3. Paint Your Front Door A front door should be a warm welcome for you and your guests. Choose a fun, bright color or a more warm, subtle hue to set the tone you're after.
4. Add Mouldings Mouldings add a very nice rich detail to a space. Look to add them to your walls, ceiling, door or window frames, or cabinetry.
5. Add Plants Plants give an immediate freshness to a room, even artificial ones! Place a large floor plant indoors where you'll see it often, or scatter a few small potted plants throughout your home.